CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Needed for Our Toledo, OH Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, KALE Transport, Inc., has outstanding Company Driver opportunities in your area.
Drivers Have a Mix of Regional and OTR Overnight Freight. There Are Some Longer Hauls Out a Few Nights Then Come Home
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
$3,000 SPRING INTO A NEW BEGINNING BONUS!!
PLUS $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
All Drivers That Start in the Month of April Get an Additional $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
CURRENT SIGN-ON BONUS $5,000 + APRIL BONUS $3,000 = $8,000 APRIL SIGN-ON BONUS!
Payout Will be $500 for Each of the First 8 Weeks Then $1,000 Quarterly
- Total Wage Compensation Averaged .72 Cents For All Miles Driven
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus & $3,000 Spring Into a New Beginning Bonus (Paid Out $500 Weekly For Each of the First 8 Weeks, Then $1,000 at 90 Days, 180 Days, 270 Days and 1 Year)
- (Drivers Must Start Between 4/1/19 - 5/1/19)
- Home Weekly or Better!
- Performance/Safety Bonus: $200-$300 per Quarter
- Anniversary Bonus: $800-$1,200 per Year
- Regional and OTR Runs
- Paid Vacation and 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Health Insurance - Terminal Will Pay 80% of Your Premiums and 60% of Dependents
- 401k With Dollar for Dollar Match Up to 4%
- Steady Work, Stable Full Time Position
Select the Toledo Terminal 786 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Can Hire If Applied)
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Past 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Past 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options