Earn up to $1,000 per week or more with Texas regional driving opportunities. New drivers are now eligible for $2,500 in sign-on incentives!
TransAm Trucking is now hiring for regional CDL-A truck driver opportunities in Texas! Apply today and enjoy life on the road with competitive pay, top-of-the-line equipment and plenty of great driver rewards:
TransAm Texas Regional Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- $180 per day with additional $10 per day with no service failures
- $10 per load delivered*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Guaranteed 48 hours off/week**
- $100/month retention bonus after one year of continuous service
- Medical, dental, and life insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bonus program
- 100% lumper reimbursement
- No hazmat
- Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
*Driver is eligible for $10 per load as long as they deliver a load for each day worked during the week.
**Driver will work five (5) full consecutive days and then receive 48 hours off.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with these unbeatable features:
- Automatic transmissions
- Condo cabs
- Dual bunks
- CD players
- Satellite radio availability
This is your Noble Beginning – Apply today for CDL-A Texas Regional Truck Driver Jobs with TransAm!
CDL-A Texas Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex or Houston Area
- Valid CDL-A
- Excellent driving record
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in last 36 months
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- Only Houston drivers must take tractor (not trailer) home whenever they are not on duty. Rockwall drivers – not authorized to take equipment home whenever they are not on duty.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and terms of employment are subject to change, and pay is subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options