CP Energy, a privately-owned midstream company headquartered in Edmond, OK, is seeking to fill immediate Crude Oil Driver positions in South Texas, West Texas, East New Mexico and Oklahoma. CP Energy offers commission pay, night shift differentials, paid time off, and a sign-on bonus! Health and welfare benefit package include a company subsidized health plan, company paid life and long-term disability, voluntary dental, vision, term life, and short-term disability. Also, 401(k) plan with a company match and opportunities for referral and safety bonuses.
Driver Responsibilities include:
- Measures crude oil in accordance with measurement policy at the lease.
- Performs field measurement duties; tank level measurement by gauge line, S&W determination by ampling, sample analysis, and custody transfer documentation (ticketing).
- Drives trucks that transports crude oil from the lease to the unload station.
- Unloads crude oil at the appropriate station in accordance with established operations and safety procedures.
- Performs routine maintenance and inspections to assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Complies with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Maintains current CDL and Medical Exam card.
- Properly represent company to customers and general public.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all Federal Motor Carrier
Safety Regulations and procedures.
- Minimum Candidate Requirements include:
- Valid CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements
- Current medical card
- Able to pass a background check pursuant to local, state, and federal rules regarding transportation of hazardous materials
- Outstanding work ethic and initiative
- Good verbal communications skills
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options