CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Job:
Averitt Express is currently offering professional CDL-A truck driver jobs in our regional driver division. Drive primarily Southern, Southwest, and Midwest lanes with occasional runs to the Northeast. Regional CDL-A truck driver jobs feature weekly home time, 100% no-touch freight, PrePass Plus, and a spouse rider program.
Why are more CDL-A truck drivers turning to Averitt?
- Uniformed company with quality people and a culture built on a proven formula for individual success
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position
- Leading transportation provider since 1971
- We love our vets! Make your transition to a civilian life a smooth one with GI Bill benefits!
- .48 CPM starting pay rate
- 84% of our drivers are home by noon on Saturdays
- Average $1,200/week
- Stop, layover, breakdown, & detention pay
- Paid orientation
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off - up to 8 weeks
- Company-paid life insurance & short-term disability benefits
- Profit sharing & 401(k) plans
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package
- Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals
- Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners with APUs & 100% automatic transmission
- Loads less than 400 miles will be paid at 400 miles
- 2-day loads less than 800 miles will be paid at 800 miles
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options