Savage has long-term relationships with the railroad where we deliver diesel via tanker and then fuel locomotives.
Drivers are paid at full rate even if no fuel deliveries are necessary!
- Local work, home every day
- Accrued PTO beginning first day
- Built in overtime every week
- 10 paid holidays
- Excellent benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k)
- Consistent schedule
- And most of all... STABILITY
- Drivers will safely complete fuel hauls in a timely manner while contributing to Savage’s culture of safety and customer service
- Drivers will perform pre-inspections, accurately complete paperwork, and fuel and cleans trucks
- Current Class A CDL with HazMat and Tanker required
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently
- Ability to climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift, and climb a ladder and steps 10 or more times per day
- Ability to drive and work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to work a day shift for training, then transition to a night shift
For more information, email resumes to [email protected] or call Jerry at 303 562 8425
With more than 70 years’ experience in hundreds of locations across North America and internationally, Savage is a trusted partner for safely moving and managing mission-critical materials with worry-free consistency while creating value for our Customers. Savage specializes in rail, truck and marine transportation, logistics, materials handling and other industrial and environmental services. We Hire Right, Train Right and Treat Right, and strive to provide our Team Members with opportunities to do things they never dreamed possible.
Savage offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options