0.40¢ - 0.42¢ Per Mile
Class A Drivers - Over the Road
Altman Specialty Plants, Inc. is a dynamic family-owned wholesale nursery that produces and distributes a wide range of plants for major retailers throughout the country from facilities in CA, AZ, CO, TX, GA, NJ, and FL. We are looking for Over the Road Class A Drivers for our locations in Perris, CA and Vista, CA who are willing to travel to all 48 states.
We provide newer equipment and offer our Over the Road Class A drivers the potential to earn up to $65,000 per year. Our drivers are home every 10-12 days on average and we offer a full assortment of benefits including:
• Health Insurance
• Vacation, holiday & sick paid benefits
• Drivers must demonstrate a strong attention to detail
• Comply with all company safety requirements and procedures
• Keep all electronic and/or paper logs up to date in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
• Our successful drivers have a strong sense of customer service and ability to communicate well with customers
• Drivers must display sound judgment
• Drivers must have strong people and organizational skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to interact effectively with customers or employees of our organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Must have professional demeanor and appearance.
• Minimum 21 years old with a valid A Class driver’s license
• Minimum 1 year Commercial driving experience
• All Drivers must maintain good standing driving record
• Ability to travel all 48 states
• All Drivers must pass pre-employment substance abuse screening & DOT physical
• Meet all qualifications as defined under DOT requirements
• Drivers must possess a valid State Driver’s License and have an acceptable DMV driving record.
• Must have and maintain current automobile insurance.
• Must observe and comply with all company policies and safety practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options