Argus Logistics™, a premiere and innovative trucking company based in Ohio, is looking for regional truck drivers who are willing to join our professional team and become a part of our fast-growing business.
Regional truck driving assignments may take you to other states, but you do not take on long hauls that keep you away from home for weeks at a time. Rather, each of your trips may last one week or less. Much depends on how long you drive each day and how favorable weather conditions are. Federal restrictions limit you to 11 hours of work per day, so you may complete your trips in less time if you make the most of your 11 hours.
If you take on a regional truck driving job, you may work as a solo driver or a team driver. As a solo driver, you are responsible for completing each of your trips on your own. When you turn in at the end of each day, you may stop at a truck stop or rest stop and sleep in your sleeper berth for at least seven hours. If you are part of a driving team, you may rarely stop the truck at all. Instead, everyone on the team takes turns driving and sleeping. As a result, you may cover more miles in less time.
The Ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Ability to communicate (listen and speak) in English;
- Responsibility to ensure that tasks are completed with care and attention to detail;
- Commitment to exceptional customer service;
- Ability to prioritize, organize, plan and prepare for the successful completion of assignments;
- Conscientious in observing safety practices related to vehicle inspections, driving, loading and unloading, use of tools and machinery;
- Desire to set high standards for work product and take effective action to ensure a high level of service;
- Possession of a valid Commercial Driver’s License;
- Compliance with Federal Highway Administration Rules, Federal Transit Authority Rules, and the Omnibus Transportation Employee Testing Act of 1991;
- Federal law requires that truck driver positions are subject to drug and alcohol testing;
- Ability to use an Electronic Logbook Device (ELD) and smartphone devices.
$0.55 per mile if the driver has at least 2 years of experience and a clean record;
$0.50 per mile if the driver has at least 1 year of experience;
$0.45 per mile if the driver has at least 6 months of experience;
$0.40 per mile if the driver does not have any experience at all;
$200 bonus per partial load picked up in addition to a standard size load (for step decks and flatbeds only);
$1,000 Sign-Up bonus after successful completion of the first three months;
$1,000 Annual Safe Driver bonus if the trucker drives without accidents and violations;
$7,500 Driver Loyalty Bonus.
Expected Annual Payout: $80,000 - $100,000
How to Apply:
Send your resume to our email address below. Mention “Regional Truck Driver” in the subject line.
Email: [email protected]
Call: (937) 777-3777
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options