Looking for a Long Haul Truck Driver with over 2 years experience on the road, loading and unloading truck.
- Proven experience in long haul driving.
- Basic math skills are a prerequisite.
- Basic loading and unloading skills.
- Use of overhead crane / hoist a positive.
- Must be able to read and comprehend DOT documents and other company publications related to the job and all safety notifications.
- Preferably have some experience in the use of computers.
- Lifting of up to 50 pounds repeatedly during the day.
- Must have the ability to work in an elevated (hot & cold) temperature environment.
- Must be a reliable worker with good work references, including a good attendance history, and must be able to travel up to 7 days per week as required by business demands.
- Current CDL license required.
- Other skill sets and work histories can be considered as meeting some of the above requirements and on-the-job training will be provided as required.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options