Filld is a mobile fueling service, building a flexible, scalable, environmentally friendly, and capital efficient last mile infrastructure for vehicle fueling. Our nation’s current infrastructure for retail gas fueling is deteriorating, and there is no national infrastructure for EV charging or alternative energy fueling. Filld was founded in 2015 to build an end-to-end technology platform and service that delivers the gas or alternative energy needed, directly to individual, commercial, fleet and enterprise vehicles – eliminating the need to ever stop for fueling again. Filld is the new last mile infrastructure for fueling vehicles.
Today, Filld’s mission is to liberate drivers from the retail gas station. With roots in Silicon Valley and customers nationwide, Filld is bringing fueling into the future by safely delivering top-quality, double-filtered fuel directly to users’ vehicles at anytime, day or night.
Filld’s safety-certified and commercial rated drivers currently serve motorists in multiple cities across the U.S. and Canada, and is expanding rapidly to meet demand.
- Deliver and dispense fuel to customers in the Seattle area
- Conduct pre-trip vehicle inspections at the start of every shift
- Use tablets and other technologies to fulfill orders
- Apply problem-solving skills to resolve questions
- Communicate with dispatch
- Inspect and care for customer vehicles (clean windshields, check tires, take note of issues.)
- Answer questions from customers and curious future customers
- Provide the highest level of service and safety at all times
- Commercial-class driver's license, A, B, or C required
- HAZMAT endorsement desired, must be obtained within 30 days
- DOT Medical Card
- Excellent judgement and work ethic
- Clean driving record = no DUIs + no more than 1 point on driving record + zero at-fault accidents in the past 5 years
- Available to work nights and weekends
- Great customer service skills
- At least 5 years of driving experience
- Able to pass pre-employment drug test
- Able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, reach, and twist
- Paid time off and holidays
- Performance-based bonuses
- Company-owned vehicles
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Uniform service
- Fuel discounts
- Plus more perks as we grow!
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options