- Pull, load, and deliver customer purchases in a friendly, timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned.
- CDL Required.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Generally scheduled 39 to 40, 10 to 30, or 10 to 39 hours per week respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures.
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries.
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (Other preferences will be given for special language skills when there is a business need).
- Knowledge of company's mission, purpose, goals and the role of every employee in achieving each of them.
- Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area (including but not limited to LRT, telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutting, panel saw, paint mixing computer, blind cutting, fork lifts, pallet jacks, electric lifts, etc).
- Satisfactorily complete all Lowe's training requirements (including annual Hazardous Material, Forklift certification/training, etc).
- Ability to interpret price tag and UPC information.
- Ability to read maps, follow specific delivery directions and instructions, determine cost efficient routes and time efficient scheduling of deliveries.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Anticipates, recognizes and responds to change by innovative problem solving.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the store; sales floor, receiving, register areas, lawn and garden , including the outside perimeter of the store.
- Meet physical qualifications for CDL or non-commercial driver's license as appropriate.
- Move objects up to and exceeding 200 pounds with reasonable accommodations.
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break.
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options