RT&T Enterprises, Inc. is looking for current Owner Operators, as well as
Drivers wanting to own their own truck, to run our Midwest Regional lanes.
In our simplified leasing program, WE COVER THE MAJORITY OF YOUR FIXED EXPENSES. We will cover the Cargo & Liability Insurance, your standard Occupational Accident Insurance, Baseplates, and HVUT/2290. There is no trailer rental fee and no charge for the E-Logs or Transflo Services.
Our regional drivers are getting home on a weekly basis and a majority of their freight is in
the upper Midwest states of IL, IA, WI, IN, OH, and MI. No Northeast!
In our lease purchase, there is NO MONEY DOWN, NO CREDIT CHECK, and NO BALLOON PAYMENT. We use affordable trucks so you can pay off the lease within 2-5 years and actually own the truck at the end of the lease. Once you are done with your lease payments, we hand you the title and you run for us as an Owner Operator. We will also help you out by making sure the paperwork involved in owning a truck is filed properly.
Here’s what RT&T has for YOU:
• You will be known by your name, not your truck number
• Delayed deductions, so the transition to RT&T is easier on your wallet
• Strong customer base
• Regional or OTR runs available
• Low Driver Turnover! Drivers that come here, stay here!
• Regional Drivers are Home Weekly
• Pay up to 72%
• Base Pay Package 70% of Gross Revenue of the Load
• 2% additional Dispatch Acceptance Bonus
• WE PAY the Cargo and Liability Insurance
• WE PAY the Plates, HVUT 2290, and Occupational Accident Insurance
• Qualcomm Electronic Logs
• Turn in paperwork through the Transflo Mobile app on your phone, at no cost to you
• APUs or Optimized Idle in all lease trucks!
• 100% Dry Van Freight
• Weekly settlements
• $1500 Sign-on Bonus
• Safety & Referral Bonuses
Find out what a future with RT&T looks like..... CALL Brian or Shane at 877-899-7214 Ext. 1
To apply copy the link below into your browser!
Check out the trucks we currently have available http://www.rttenterprises.com/equipment/
To qualify at RT&T:
• Class A CDL License
• 12 months of tractor trailer experience in the past 36 months
• Must be at least 25 years of age
• No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
• No DUIs in the past 3 years
• No 20+ speeding tickets in the past 3 years
• Must have a good attitude and the desire for long term employment with a great carrier!
RT&T Enterprises, Inc. is a privately held, family owned and operated fleet that has been in business since 1994. We continue to grow the business around our mission statement "Meet and Exceed Expectations." RT&T's fleet is made up of Owner Operators and Lease to Own Operators.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options