Summary:Drives truck with capacity of more than 3 tons to pick up, deliver and unload Company pipe and equipment. Positively represents the Company and maintains good relations with customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load, secure, and unload materials and equipment with appropriate tools, machinery, and other equipment for scheduled delivery to customer or other Branch.
- Keep accurate written records of all deliveries and pick-ups and obtain customer signatures needed for invoicing as required by management.
- Maintain Department of Transportation truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintain and submit all driving records required by management on a timely basis.
- Perform required truck inspections and report any needed maintenance/repair to Branch Foreman in writing.
- Complete and submit steel tank, poly tank, pump, and total customer satisfaction forms to appropriate entity. Reviews forms with customer as required.
- Complete and submit air quality reports (CA only).
- Assist in installation of tanks, pumps, pipes, fittings, and related equipment as requested.
- Performs minor emergency roadside repairs.
- Promote cooperation and good communication with all Branch and Corporate personnel.
- Be an active participant in the Company’s Safety Culture.
- Know and practice company’s value proposition.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options