Family owned and operated since 1934, Rain for Rent employees are proud to work for their business.
We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Driver, you are the first line of customer service for our customers. We want you on our team if you enjoy working outside and delivering and installing systems for customers.
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus (paid out over 1 year)
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 18 months truck driving experience
• Valid CDL license A class
• Minimum 6 months work experience using mechanical/technical skills
• Minimum 6 months working in a safe industrial environment
• Required to lift up to 100 pounds and continuously carry 25 pounds
• Must be at least 21 years old
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and Quarterly Safety Bonus
’• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits
Pre-Employment Requirements: Offers of Employment are contingent upon your ability to pass the standard pre-placement physical exam, drug screen and thorough background check.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
- Retirement Plan