Kingdom Trucking is a rapidly growing family owned transportation company in North Texas. We are looking for truly professional drivers that want to work in a company that respects their experience and knowledge. We have different compensation models to meet your financial and time-off goals. We have OTR and regional routes available. We run Dry Vans. We operate late model equipment with a meticulous preventive maintenance program to minimize brake-downs. Plenty of loads available. Particularly interested in drivers with a clean driving record and at least three years of experience. Starting rate 45 CPM for OTR, 70 CPM on Regional runs. 2 weeks paid vacation annually, which can be used after 90 days of employment.
- Must be 24 years of age.
- Valid Commercial Class A Drivers License
- Minimum of 3 years or 150,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience. This experience must be using a conventional tractor and 53' trailer and crossing state lines.
- Must meet Kingdom Trucking’s MVR and Risk Rating qualifications
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Requires high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity in the control of tractor-trailer and in preventing damage to materials and trailer equipment.
- Ability to lift and move product and pallets weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must meet DOT physical and medical requirements, pass a pre-employment substance abuse test as a safety-sensitive employee and be subject to DOT random substance abuse testing.