CAD-2123640-direct
Behne Inc.

OTR Drivers

Posted 2 Months Ago

Behne Inc.

Sherburn, MN

Job Details

Salary Info$60,000 - $80,000 Per Year
Home Time-
Age of Fleet4 Years
Trailer TypeFlatbed
Employment TypeCompany Driver
Route TypeOTR

Description

Our company uses flatbed trailers to ship items for standard freight shipping. Through our own assets and a nationwide network of local, regional and long-haul carriers, Behne Inc. offers secure, efficient flatbed trucking services for freight of all sizes.

Requirements:
  • Must be at least 23 years old
  • Meet all CDL and DOT requirements
  • No DUI in the last 3 years (insurance requirement)
  • Twic card: Needed to enter some ports and military bases; background check performed by the government
  • No hazmat endorsement required.
Pay: 
  • Mileage pay off the hub (all miles loaded and unloaded)
  • Mileage pay is increased when hauling oversized loads
  • Fuel, safety and logbooks bonuses
  • Top drivers earn $60,000 to $80,000 annually depending on experience

Benefits: 
  • Paid vacation and holidays
  • Medical insurance (we cover 70 percent, and you pay the remaining 30 percent)
  • Vision insurance
  • Dental insurance
  • Life insurance
  • Direct deposit
  • Retirement program
  • Passenger policy (after six months of employment without accidents or claims)
  • Other supplemental insurance at employee cost
  • Aflac
  • Colonial Life

Apply Today!
See More

Driver Requirements

Experience Required2 years
Licence RequiredClass A
Endorsements Required-
Team/SoloSolo
DUI/DWINone in the last 5 years
Moving Violations Last 3 YearsNone
Preventable Accidents Last 3 YearsNone
Lease PurchaseNo

Benefits

Insurance
  • Medical
  • Dental
  • Vision
Savings
  • Retirement Plan
  • Profit Sharing
  • Stock Options