WHO WE ARE
Core-Mark is one of the largest broad-line, full-service marketers and distributors of packaged consumer products in North America. We’ve been around for well over 100 years, and with 29 divisions across the U.S. and Canada supporting over 35,000 retail stores, we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. In fact, we’re growing—and that’s where you come in!
As a Core-Mark Shuttle Driver, you’ll be responsible for hooking up two empty trailers from one location and delivering them to another location; where you’ll hook up two full trailers and return the two full trailers back to the first location.
- Transport empty trailers from Houston, TX to Fort Worth, TX to be reloaded and returned back to starting location for Route Delivery Drivers.
- Unloading trailer upon return to Distribution Center
- Transports loads back to our remote yards for dispatch by route delivery drivers.
- Proper and thorough pre and post trip inspection.
- DOT Compliance
- Valid Class A CDL with doubles endorsement. (At least 6 months of experience)
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. continuously.
- One year of verifiable CDL driving experience.
- Previous experience pulling doubles.
- Great customer interaction.
- High School education.
A CAREER AT CORE-MARK
As a large, well-established company, we’re proud to offer exceptional job stability and benefits to help our employees stay healthy, balance work and their personal lives and meet their long-term financial goals. In addition to steady hours and competitive pay, our drivers also get:
- Generous medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement savings with employer matching and immediate vesting
- Flexible work scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement
- $600 referral bonus program
Many of our drivers have been with us for as long as 10 to 30 years. And why not? We offer a positive work environment with a family feel, as well as state-of-the-art equipment and vehicles (complete with AC) and opportunities to grow within the company.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options