2018 continues to be an exciting year at deBoer! We’ve increased driver pay, introduced new bonuses, launched new runs and are working harder than ever to meet drivers’ needs. deBoer is fully compliant with the ELD mandate and has been using electronic logs since 2012. We know how to maximize your hours of service and in turn, maximize your paycheck. deBoer Transportation is a Central Wisconsin based truckload carrier celebrating 50 years in the business. We've got the freight to grow our fleet of drivers for round trip day cab positions in limited Illinois and Wisconsin areas. This is a unique opportunity to have a predictable regional schedule with balanced time at home. Run solid miles week over week with competitive pay and bonuses. Coupled with our amazing health benefits for you and your family, you’ll quickly see why NOW is the time to DISCOVER deBoer!
Round Trip Day Cab Drivers Enjoy:
- Pay Based on Experience up to $0.47cpm
- Average 2,100 – 3,000 Miles Per Week
- 1-2 Nights at Home Per Week – not consecutive
- 2-3 Nights in Hotel Per Week
- Primarily Drop & Hook Loads
- ELD Training – electronic logs have been in place since 2012. We know how to maximize your miles!
- Loads from Wisconsin, Chicago Metro, Central/Eastern WI; Cities in IL we pick up in: Elwood, Sauk Village, DeKalb, Dwight, Monee, Romeoville, Kankakee, Woodridge, IL deliver to Central WI and Appleton WI.
- Must have 6 months experience driving in Chicago
Predictable Weekly Pay – Join the deBoer Transportation Team Today!
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options