2018 continues to be an exciting year at deBoer! We’ve increased driver pay, introduced new bonuses, launched new runs and are working harder than ever to meet drivers’ needs. deBoer is fully compliant with the ELD mandate and has been using electronic logs since 2012. We know how to maximize your hours of service and in turn, maximize your paycheck. deBoer Transportation is a Central Wisconsin based truckload carrier celebrating 50 years in the business. We've got the freight to grow our fleet of drivers in your area. This is a unique opportunity to have a predictable schedule with regular time at home. Run solid miles week over week with competitive pay and bonuses. Coupled with our amazing health benefits for you and your family, you’ll quickly see why NOW is the time to DISCOVER deBoer!
OTR Drivers Enjoy:
- Great Pay Rates and Bonuses for All Drivers!
- Awesome Sign On Bonus!
- Average 2,500–3,000 Weekly Miles
- 1 Day Off Earned For Every 7 Days Out
- Paid 2.5 Day Orientation
- Weekly Mileage Based Incentive Pay
- Performance & Monthly Safety Bonuses
- Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Paid Holidays
- 2013-2017 Volvos and Freightliners
- Per Diem & Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- QUALCOMM, built in Navigation, Trans Flo
- Rider Policy
- ELD Training – electronic logs have been in place since 2012. We know how to maximize your miles!
Make More with Our Increased Weekly Earnings - Join the deBoer Transportation Team Today!
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options