My Truck Logistics is a Owner Operator motor carrier, that is growing rapidly and are looking to hire several drivers that are ready to work hard and play hard for Over The Road drivers.
My Truck Logistics prides itself on its quality and its services. We are looking for dedicated and loyal people that are ready to give our customers the kind of service you would expect from a top quality logistics company.
Responsibilities - CDL Class A Driver OTR
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
Requirements - CDL Class A Driver OTR
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid truck driving license
If you are interested in becoming a CDL Class A Driver OTR, please apply and we look forward to working with you!
Job Type: Full-time