Metals USA –Atlanta Division is seeking a CDL Class A Truck Driver in Oakwood GA. Metals USA is a solid, growth oriented carbon-steel (plates, beams, tubes) distribution center servicing the defense, commercial construction, aerospace and fabrication industries.
- Must be able to drive a 40 foot truck to transport and deliver materials throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Corridor of the United States
- Must routinely inspect and maintain vehicle, complete driver's logs and reports in compliance with FMCSR
- Must safely secure loaded material into truck; may have to load & unload materials utilizing a winch, hoist and/or forklift
- Must be willing to do regional over -night travel as required
- Must possess a valid CDL Class A license in good standing with Federal Motor Carrier Standards
- Should have prior experience with the metals service center industry; preferably with carbon plate, beams and tubing
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to speak, read and write English fluently; Bi-lingual preferred
- Must be highly motivated, results-oriented individual
If interested, please forward your resume with driver's qualifications directly to: [email protected]
Metals USA offers a competitive starting salary and benefits plus upward mobility professional growth.
EOE, Affirmative Action Employer/ M/F/D/V