Benore Logistics -- Team Driver
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. has a name that can be heard around the world. As a well-known 3PL in the automobile industry, we provide top-notch transportation and logistic services to our customers. For over 20 years, our reputation has allowed us to grow and continue to deliver on time and quality service.
Team Driver Positions Open for Immediate Hire
What happens when I am a Team driver for Benore?
- Join a great company who has been partnering with businesses in the area for over 20 years.
- Make runs to suppliers that support the ever expanding automotive manufacturing industry in Greer, SC.
- Runs are Drop/Hook or Live-Load.
- You earn a single-payout $1000.00 bonus for every driver you refer to us.
Why drive for Benore?
- $6,000 sign on bonus (split)
- Compensation 55 cents per mile (split)
- Teams run 6 days a week and can choose to originate from either from 4 Fabulous locations: Main Campus in Greer, SC; Our New Terminal in Jefferson, GA. Birmingham, AL; Tupelo/Shannon, MS
- No touch freight on all loads.
- Primary lane is between Shannon, MS and Greer, SC.
- Newest tractors in the fleet - Kenworth T-660 and T-680 sleepers. Tractors are dedicated to each Team.
What are other benefits of driving for Benore?
- Excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, Accident)
- Company-paid premium for an employee's individual HSA account
- FREE preventative care on all medical plans
- Paid holidays
- Paid training and orientation
- Company provided uniforms
Can you check off these requirements for driving for Benore?
- 18 months or more Class A experience
- Able to pass MVR and background check
- High school diploma or GED
Equal Opportunity:Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.