Indian River Transport Co. is a privately owned food grade tank carrier providing transportation services throughout the United States, while also offering import/export services between the US, Canada and Mexico, recognized nationwide as a leader in our industry. We are the premier liquid bulk food grade tank carrier with a fleet of 700 tractors & 1,000 trailers.
Why Choose IRT?
Indian River Transport offers CDL-A tanker drivers the miles they need and the pay they deserve. As the premier food grade tank carrier, Indian River Transport, has great over-the-road opportunities along with regional runs in some areas. Call a recruiter today to learn more!
IRT is family owned and operated. Big enough to provide stability and benefits, while remaining small enough to treat you right. Indian River Transport is also a member of Women in Trucking, and has great opportunities for female drivers! We provide continuous training for our drivers.
CDL-A Driver Benefits:
- BRAND NEW 2018 Peterbilt with 80 inch WALK-IN Sleepers
- Home Every 7-10 Days or 10-14 days
- 401(k) with 50% COMPANY MATCH
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation After 1 Year
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- Must be at least 22 years of age with 2 years OTR verifiable tractor trailer experience.
- Must not have more than 3 moving violations within the previous 3 years.
- Must not have a DWI or DUI conviction within the past five (5) years.
- Must have a valid CDL, Class A and willing to attain a tanker endorsement
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
We will contact you!
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options