Now Hiring: Experienced Drivers–VIP Orientation & $5k Bonu...
Posted More than 2 Months Ago
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Call a Recruiter Today, 877-462-3528
- Type Of Runs:48/ OTR
- Time Away From Home: 14-21
- Paid Orientation: YES
- Rider Programs - Spouse: YES
- Rider Programs - Child: 10 or Older
- Pets: 50 lbs or less dog
- Recent Grads/No OTR Exp/Entry Level: 43 cpm
- 3-12 months experience: 45 cpm
- 1-3 years experience: 50 cpm
- 3+ years experience: 51 cpm
- Top Base Pay: 56 cpm (Based on Melton Miles)
- Cost Driver Benefits: $75 /month
- Cost Family Benefits: $350 /month
- Dental: YES
- Vision: YES
- Retirement: YES
Bonuses, Other Pay, Miscellaneous
- Bonuses: YES
- Breakdown Pay: varies
- Loading/Unloading: 100% No Touch
- Tarp Pay: $50 per load
- Extra Pickup: $25
- OD Pay 8cpm
- Canada/Hazmat Pay 6cpm
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No DUIs or felonies in the past 5 years
- No more than 4 moving violations or 3 accidents in the last 3 years
- Must pass drug screen
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton's gleaming fleet of 1,300 blue Kenworth trucks proudly serves customers from coast-to-coast and has been running more than 60 years with a reputation of excellence in the transportation industry.
Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with top pay and benefits, free on-site clinics and dentists, driver help desk, safety and referral bonuses, rider and pet programs, and much more.
Melton Truck Lines offers world class training to Class A drivers of all experience levels. Did you stop driving but maintained your Class A CDL? Give us a call and we can get you back on the road. No flatbed or stepdeck experience? No problem! We’ll train you during our extensive orientation.
Get the successful career you want and the respect you deserve. Complete your application and join the Melton team today!
Don’t forget to ask about our limited time sign on bonus when you speak with a recruiter.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options