At NCI, Elite isn't just a flashy catchphrase.
Its a commitment.
A commitment from our drivers, our management, our team.
It's a commitment from NCI.
Pay That Gets You Ahead - $180,000 Annual Average
- Owner Operators Needed for Livestock Operation. Stay Close to Home -- Home Every Day
- Steady year-round freight, on our regional or OTR routes.
- More than just mileage pay. We compensate you for the additional costs of driving, so it’s like you’re pulling our trailers at no cost to you.
Benefits to Boot
- Pay for detention, loading and unloading, lumpers, stops, and deliveries to New York City
- Paid base plates and permits
- Excellent fuel surcharge
- Reimbursements for company trailer expenses (including washouts and reefer fuel)
- Referral bonuses
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics means a smooth, stable ride with great fuel economy.
Coverage to Keep You Whole
- Company-paid cargo and liability insurance
- Great rates for physical damage, occupational accident, bobtail, and passenger insurance
Business That’s Personal
- Welcoming workplace. Showing friendliness and respect is just the way we work around here. Our drivers are known by name and get the support they deserve, from dispatch to management.
- Dependable home time. Steady freight doesn’t just mean reliable work and pay; it means reliable home time. You can count on it.
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 23 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months.
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
Call (866) 983.6546 for more information or apply online at www.drivenci.com