CFI is Proud to Support Professional Female Company Drivers!
Posted 2 Months Ago
CFI is Proud to Support Female Truck Drivers
One of our very own female drivers, Stephanie Klang, was named as an ATA’s America’s Road Team Captain. Stephanie surpassed an incredible milestone of driving over three million safe miles!
At CFI, we’re committed to driver satisfaction. With a competitive compensation package, great benefits and one of the most modern and best-maintained fleets in the industry, it’s no wonder our drivers tell us that the grass is not greener on the other side. It’s why they call CFI home. For us, it’s more than just talk. We mean it. Because of this, we have the best driver loyalty, and the numbers to prove it.
When you drive for CFI, you have the respect and support of an entire team behind you. We put you behind the wheel of some of the newest equipment in the trucking industry, and our sophisticated freight planning ensures driver-friendly freight and reliable home time. CFI has the opportunity to create value for their customers and truck drivers and has a long-standing history of doing so.
No gimmicks. CFI pays you for experience.
- Experienced drivers earn up to $.45 (call for details)
- Up to $.04 safety bonus
- Northeast bonus pay
- Electronic Logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Free rider program
- Pet policy
- Paid vacation
- Medical benefits
- Life insurance
To drive for CFI, solo and team drivers must meet the following criteria**:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Live in the CFI hiring area as shown on the map on this page
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years***
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
**Additional qualification requirements may exist; please contact the Recruiting department for complete information
***For preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations and employment history, CFI reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
Call 877-837-9370 Us Today!
It is the policy of CFI to provide equal employment and individual opportunity to all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other status as protected by federal, state and local governments.
All new hires must pass a post-offer drug screen.
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options