Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Women in Trucking (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking-17/)
-   -   My Truck (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking/42887-my-truck.html)

RebelDarlin 09-01-2012 07:18 PM

Silly boys...Trucks are for Girls too!

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1103[/ATTACH]

Any other women want to share their ride?

classictruckman 09-19-2012 03:56 AM

nice looking rig, i do like those newer petes

RebelDarlin 09-20-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classictruckman (Post 516301)
nice looking rig, i do like those newer petes

Me too, but it took some getting used to after driving the 07 with the square nose. These turn a lot tighter.

Windwalker 09-21-2012 11:16 AM

Not a bad ride at all. I tried to blow it up and get a look at the name, but all it did was get fuzzy. As much as I like a "set forward axle", I did find that turning was a definite advantage when trying to get into a tight dock. My ideal truck would be a long-nose on the highway, and COE in the yard. I was easly able to get a cab-over into places where it was a chore to get a long-nose in. Those seem to be as close as they can get to being the best of both worlds.

Not bad... Not too bad at all.

truckdriver431 09-23-2012 04:31 AM

I have had that sign hanging from my windows for 5 years now "silly boys; trucks are for girl". you go girl..............

mitchno1 09-23-2012 04:53 AM

harden up mate we started it

RebelDarlin 09-24-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truckdriver431 (Post 516548)
I have had that sign hanging from my windows for 5 years now "silly boys; trucks are for girl". you go girl..............

I had to buy it the first time I saw it! I have it on my car too.

RebelDarlin 09-24-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker (Post 516456)
Not a bad ride at all. I tried to blow it up and get a look at the name, but all it did was get fuzzy. As much as I like a "set forward axle", I did find that turning was a definite advantage when trying to get into a tight dock. My ideal truck would be a long-nose on the highway, and COE in the yard. I was easly able to get a cab-over into places where it was a chore to get a long-nose in. Those seem to be as close as they can get to being the best of both worlds.

Not bad... Not too bad at all.

The company is A. N. Webber. It is a nice highway truck, but I have been in some docks that were not designed for trucks this size. I learned to drive in my dads Mack COE, big difference.

RebelDarlin 12-12-2012 11:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I killed Bambi! Dead center...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1188[/ATTACH]

For now I have a blue bumper from a truck that jack-knifed last week. :mad:

Roadhog 12-13-2012 02:28 AM

Stick some white stars on the blue bumper, ... :)