Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Women in Trucking (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking-17/)
-   -   do your tiddies hurt after driving? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking/37471-do-your-tiddies-hurt-after-driving.html)

Windwalker 03-28-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dobry4u (Post 443681)
It's not my tiddies that hurt after driving. It is my bum. :tears:

Be happy to help you rubb it out...:thumbsup::D

Windwalker 03-28-2009 03:37 PM

You know, folks...

Years ago, I used to go rabbit hunting with a beagle. If the dog was a female, she would spend all her time hunting. If the dog was a male, he would only spend half his time hunting, the other half looking for a place to put it... Even a knot-hole in an old pine stump. And, checking scent markings in the grass to see if there was any hope for some extra action.

While driving a truck with the CB on, the women hear things they don't ordinarily hear. But, if they had bionic ears and could hear things said in offices, in factories, and other places... Even restaurants... The comments by men don't seem to change. Even those that say nothing have thoughts. Looking at the whole animal kingdom, human males are not the only ones that have those thoughts. The dog that rides with me in my truck doesn't drain his bladder until he's checked out all the places where all the female dogs have drained their kidneys. (He's an optimist... Even if the female is more than a hundred miles away by then, he still seems to think there's hope for him to...) It seems to be the nature of the industry that women get to hear things that men normally keep to, or between themselves, because the men don't seem to realize that anyone can hear what they say on the CB, or they know full well that they can not be identified by voice on the CB. We also seem to have more of the "uncooth" ones that volunteer to show a dog how to water the grass directly in front of a restaurant window. They really don't care what you think of them or their comments. And, why do they keep it up??? Just like my dog that checks out the grass before he leaves his own scent... Hope. And, from what I understand, once in a while, one or two of them actually does get lucky.

I'm sorry, Roses, but I doubt you'll be effective in any industry, much less trucking, in trying to stop men from what seems to come natually. There was one country I was in, in the Navy, where it was a compliment to a girl if you told her that her mother must have had a "beautiful pubic area". Customs and preceptions change with culture, but men's thoughts do not.

Yes, I do understand that it is not the nature of men that is the problem. It is the way they express that nature, and your preception of it. It takes all kind to make up a world, and just like women, we men do not wear tags saying "I'M A GOOD GUY" or "AVOID ME". For that matter, who among us would believe those tags anyhow?

Jumbo 03-28-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dobry4u (Post 444229)
I couldn't get through! :tears: The lines were jammed :angryblue:

I will get to your call in the order it was recieved. I am sharing a pay phone with a hooker and a crack dealer. Who says small business is obsolete. Hang on i have to answer my beeper.

Ridge Runner 03-28-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windwalker (Post 444255)
You know, folks...

Years ago, I used to go rabbit hunting with a beagle. If the dog was a female, she would spend all her time hunting. If the dog was a male, he would only spend half his time hunting, the other half looking for a place to put it... Even a knot-hole in an old pine stump. And, checking scent markings in the grass to see if there was any hope for some extra action.

While driving a truck with the CB on, the women hear things they don't ordinarily hear. But, if they had bionic ears and could hear things said in offices, in factories, and other places... Even restaurants... The comments by men don't seem to change. Even those that say nothing have thoughts. Looking at the whole animal kingdom, human males are not the only ones that have those thoughts. The dog that rides with me in my truck doesn't drain his bladder until he's checked out all the places where all the female dogs have drained their kidneys. (He's an optimist... Even if the female is more than a hundred miles away by then, he still seems to think there's hope for him to...) It seems to be the nature of the industry that women get to hear things that men normally keep to, or between themselves, because the men don't seem to realize that anyone can hear what they say on the CB, or they know full well that they can not be identified by voice on the CB. We also seem to have more of the "uncooth" ones that volunteer to show a dog how to water the grass directly in front of a restaurant window. They really don't care what you think of them or their comments. And, why do they keep it up??? Just like my dog that checks out the grass before he leaves his own scent... Hope. And, from what I understand, once in a while, one or two of them actually does get lucky.

I'm sorry, Roses, but I doubt you'll be effective in any industry, much less trucking, in trying to stop men from what seems to come natually. There was one country I was in, in the Navy, where it was a compliment to a girl if you told her that her mother must have had a "beautiful pubic area". Customs and preceptions change with culture, but men's thoughts do not.

Yes, I do understand that it is not the nature of men that is the problem. It is the way they express that nature, and your preception of it. It takes all kind to make up a world, and just like women, we men do not wear tags saying "I'M A GOOD GUY" or "AVOID ME". For that matter, who among us would believe those tags anyhow?

Very well put WW. You will hear it all out there. I do want to add that it is not just the females that get harped on. We give each other hell all the time.

Case in point: When my ex-boss started driving again we were coming up to a store that we stop at on occasion. He ask if they sold fruit there. I responded that they did ( over the CB ). He said he needed a banana. I ask why. He stated that his legs hurt and maybe he needed some potassium. I said: " Oh, I thought maybe you were missing Steve ( his old co-worker in the office ). You should have heard the laughter over the CB. :rofl:. His response: " Guess I better call the wife and tell her to get ready to make pudding. I'm sure I will have plenty of bananas left in my truck to bring home tomorrow. :thumbsup:

We all take it in stride!

RootHB 05-17-2009 03:05 PM

There's a healthy sense o humor required to survive in the company of the male animal. In the company of a LOT of them, that requirement becomes hyper-critical..
Some will take that to mean that the male animal is a joke.
As a practicing male animal, I find that to be true on the average..
Trouble is, all those Sensitive male animals women sometimes dream of seldom fulfill all of a woman's needs and desires long term.. thus we all suffer the never-ending "battle o the sexes."
What we are really want, male or female, is next to impossible to find in our lives, on the average..
It's the grandest joke.
Which is why those of us with a healthy sense o humor live longer and happier lives. :block:

kreeper01 06-18-2009 06:29 PM

A topic about Titties and big booties....Where they all at?

Windwalker 06-24-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kreeper01 (Post 453539)
A topic about Titties and big booties....Where they all at?

As usual... They're kept just out of reach.:cry:

stevez 07-10-2009 12:38 AM

What are tiddys anyway?:moon:

Windwalker 07-10-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevez (Post 455608)
What are tiddys anyway?:moon:

Generally located somewhere around the chest, if I remember right.:smokin: