Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Women in Trucking (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking-17/)
-   -   WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM VACATION? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking/26941-what-would-your-dream-vacation.html)

shyykatt 05-20-2007 01:46 AM

Me n' my better half never really had a honeymoon- would love to see hawaii & Pearl Harbor, etc. Otherwise I'd be content w/just crusin' the US.

malaekat 05-20-2007 02:39 AM

Mykanos Greece

golfhobo 05-20-2007 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malaekat
Mykanos Greece

Good choice! Been there several times. It would be easy to just spend an entire LIFE (let alone a vacation) there!

But, of course, while lying on the beach, I'd be wishing I was skiing in the Alps! :lol:

Such is life! One is never truely happy!

But, still, I can't argue with THIS choice for a dream vacation! But, anything more than a month there, makes you a resident! :lol:

eastern ontario 05-20-2007 11:27 AM

You may also want to try Spain, Hobo. I am a long term planner & it is my next vacation.

Greece is great, better temps are in later August or early Septeber.

Roadhog 05-20-2007 11:40 AM

I liked Grease....mainly because of Olivia Newton-John. :)

....mannnnn...she was HOT....in the summertime.

vavega 05-20-2007 12:26 PM

to go back to every house/apartment i ever lived in. ben guier, morocco......peoria, ill....fortuna, nd....san angelo, tx.....darmstadt, germany

then at least 2 weeks in hawaii. :D

lexiecat 11-11-2007 06:17 PM

Well I definitely would not be driving on My Dream Vacation.

Maybe a train trip across the States, West to East. With a fun friend.

or another trip to Hawaii, the big Island. I love to swim, but can't spend too long in the sun. burn easy.

I would get a massage every day.

Or a trip someplace that has Hot Springs, and a massage daily. Yeah I like that idea the best, and I can do it within my own state.

And oh yeah it is TIME for it !

Great question, thanks for getting me to think about it.

LC

wildkat 11-11-2007 06:23 PM

My dream vacation....sit at home, put my feet up with a cold drink of some form or another....WITHOUT any view of my truck & just enjoy the peace & quiet!

I don't need to GO anywhere, just be at home, with no worries about truck payments, crappy roads, ignorant 4 wheelers, etc, etc, etc! :D :D :D

ladykatrina 11-12-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigi_roxx
Quote:

Originally Posted by eastern ontario
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
I've always wanted to travel across the country. Maybe in a big truck, or something. :P :?

Hey, good idea, you, gigi, a few others, we can make it a convoy! LOL.

j/k

Cause we gotta little ol' convoy, rockin' through the night
Yeah we gotta little ol' convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight?
Come on an' join our convoy, ain't nothin' gonna git in our way
We're gonna roll this truckin' convoy, cross the USA
Convoy... Convoy...

by- C.W. McCall's

Looks like we got ourselves a Convoy.....

haha :lol:

wow..convoy I loved that song when I was a kid!...that and BJ and the bear along with 'movin' on' anyone else here remember those 2 shows? were there any other trucking shows? :)

11-13-2007 06:16 PM

For me it will happen in a couple years. Going to take my family on a Disney cruise and enjoy ourselves. The cost is not to bad and we will enjoy ourselves.