User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Hiring now!! Delivery driver in Jackson, MS.

Hello all!

I am a Recruiting Coordinator with Sysco Foods Human Resources and we are looking for a delivery driver in Jackson, MS.

Sysco is a global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. So a food or bverage delivery experience & customer service skills would be an asset.

Responsibilities:
Frequently lift, push, or move product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds.
Collect money (cash or checks) where required.
Pickup, load and unload damaged goods and customer returns, and complete necessary paperwork.
Perform pre-trip and post-trip responsibilities.
Follow SyscoSafe preferred work methods at all times.

Successful candidates:
Must hold a high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent.
Must be 21+ years of age.
Must hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a “clean” driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).

If you are interested in getting to know more about this opportunity, please contact me directly at [email protected]. I would be more than happy to help you.

If you know someone else, that might be interested please feel free to give them my contact details.

Magda Palac
Recruiting Coordinator
Sysco Business Services

[email protected]

Tags
cdl class a, cdl class a job, delivery driver, sysco