User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Free communication app for female truckers

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce a free and very simple to use app that I genuinely feel would help female truckers in terms of building up a stronger, more close knitted community while also ensuring real time communication while on the go. This was suggested to me by another trucker who is already using Roger and said that it keeps him going on his long trips

Roger is a free walkie-talkie style app based in New York that has very good support for group conversations and works even without phone numbers (kind of like your CB radios!). You can create groups with other female truckers easily so that information about weather and traffic conditions can be easily exchanged in real time.

Roger supports podcast-like groups as well, which will be helpful for those really long journeys on the road. There are many public groups out there that discuss topics from their favorite coffee all the way to groups that discuss about the latest news and weather conditions.

You can download Roger and give it a try if you're interested! I'll be glad to help in any way that I can I'm from the Roger team (there's 6 of us!) and it would be great to hear back from you guys!

https://rogertalk.com/
Old 09-15-2016, 08:57 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yushu View Post
Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce a free and very simple to use app that I genuinely feel would help female truckers in terms of building up a stronger, more close knitted community while also ensuring real time communication while on the go. This was suggested to me by another trucker who is already using Roger and said that it keeps him going on his long trips

Roger is a free walkie-talkie style app based in New York that has very good support for group conversations and works even without phone numbers (kind of like your CB radios!). You can create groups with other female truckers easily so that information about weather and traffic conditions can be easily exchanged in real time.

Roger supports podcast-like groups as well, which will be helpful for those really long journeys on the road. There are many public groups out there that discuss topics from their favorite coffee all the way to groups that discuss about the latest news and weather conditions.

You can download Roger and give it a try if you're interested! I'll be glad to help in any way that I can I'm from the Roger team (there's 6 of us!) and it would be great to hear back from you guys!

https://rogertalk.com/

Jeez. Too bad that your offer is only to the 51% of our US population. (aka females) which comprises roughly 1% of the trucking fraternity.

Revamp your marketing.

ROGER WILCO