User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Women driving

Proud to c there are women truckers!! Old and young.. Big ups to us.. I hear some complain about being treated some type of way.. Smh maybe cause I'm still new 6mo but I haven't dealt with any bs so far.. Besides guys trying to kick it to me.. Lmfao I find it funny.. I'm here cause I love to drive and I want a career not just some job.. Look this ain't no love connection it would b nice to have a man that drove.. So he knows y I'm on the road and or b in the truck with me.. But I ain't here for all that I'm here to make money..
The chic that jogs around the truck stop getting fit
Old 12-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Senior Board Member

go for it girl you got good attitude
Old 12-04-2012, 08:24 PM

Im sure other drivers will take notice of any female that would jog around a truck stop! Even I would toot my horn and give you a thumbs up for that! Welcome to the trucking industry Princess! I for one love seeing all of the women I see out here driving every day, years ago it was just a novelty to actually see a woman behind the wheel. Now I see them all the time, although I also hear many obnoxious drivers give them a rash of crap too which does not reflect most of us, only the retards. You'll always run into the bully at the schoolyard or as some us call it truck stops!

Best of luck in your new career!
Just an old school trucker, these kids today don't know how good they have it! Power steering, a/c, air ride cabs and trailers, air ride seats! I did not have any of these things when I started driving.
Drive an old Mack, White or GMC then tell me how good a driver you are!issedoff: :bow::lol2: Don't even get me started on backing in to a dock!ops:

Instigator!~
Old 08-06-2013, 06:47 AM
Rookie

It is really very rare that any female comes into these domain and you are really a bravo girl. All the best for the drive and enjoy your ride.
DMLS | Direct Metal Laser Sintering | Atlantic Precision