User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default To WILDKAT

I was looking at your pictures and ? run in what state with all that snow? I will never be seen in any truck in the snow let alone a car. I hate it and get very nervous in the snow. So :bow: to you...

The cat is cute too

Some things in life that you can not change, will change you..
Old 12-06-2008, 03:45 AM
Board Bitch
Senior Board Member

I am in Canada pinkpete, I run only the far North in the Arctic mostly. I mainly run the Alaska Highway...which IS in Canada & I also run the Ice Roads of the Northwest Territories.

I used to run south years ago..pre 911, but no more, I like to stay closer to home now...most of my trips are 3-4 days out max now, I'm getting older & I don't like to be gone from home so much now! :lol::lol:

If you do a thread search using my name you will find oodles of Ice Road pictures & winter & summer driving in the far north. The Ice Roads are nothing like what that awful show on History Channel portrays them to be.

Driving in winter is all what you get used to. In the far North winter can & does last up to 10 months/year... at home, near Edmonton, Alberta winter usually lasts 6 months. We simply get used to winter driving.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "oh crap, she's up!"