User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face A Lady ,, looking For a Lady truck driver who would be able to help train me

I went to truck driving school 5 weeks ago and didnt pass ,,
I was able to do straight backing / parllea / drove good / down shifting needs work and ally dock ,
I am praying for a lady driver who would take me and train me I have Hazmat, and combo// endorsments,, my permit will end in May,,
Please feel free to contact me if you can help,, I am aware of other trucking compnie who will pay for my traning if I go to there school,
I did go to a local trucking compaie and I now will have to pay them ,,
the companie I was to go to would have payed if I passed,, but now I owe more money,, so Please if you feel you could train me ,, please let me know I am in Mo
state,, Thanks for your time
Dolores
I am 56 years old now,, and I am still Young sirited and I am still tired of being broke , I had to quit me bus driving job as they cut all our hours , next on the summer ,, I need to go as soon as I can
Old 12-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamer View Post
I went to truck driving school 5 weeks ago and didnt pass ,,
I was able to do straight backing / parllea / drove good / down shifting needs work and ally dock ,
I am praying for a lady driver who would take me and train me I have Hazmat, and combo// endorsments,, my permit will end in May,,
Please feel free to contact me if you can help,, I am aware of other trucking compnie who will pay for my traning if I go to there school,
I did go to a local trucking compaie and I now will have to pay them ,,
the companie I was to go to would have payed if I passed,, but now I owe more money,, so Please if you feel you could train me ,, please let me know I am in Mo
state,, Thanks for your time
Dolores
I am 56 years old now,, and I am still Young sirited and I am still tired of being broke , I had to quit me bus driving job as they cut all our hours , next on the summer ,, I need to go as soon as I can
Did they tell you WHY you didn't pass? What was the area that failed you?

Old 12-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Rookie
Red face Hello Stranger

I must confess last night I had looked up some of your latest posting was woundering if you were still out there..

I hit a huge brick wall when we were talking last,, remmber me telling you about me helping a young lady she was about 19 y old, i will try to make it the short version, after not seeing her for one month she showed up at my door with her boyfriend who was all beat up realy bad, they took off with a circus,, and they beat him up because of something she had said, at least that is what we were told. I told her I would give her one month to get on her feet, will after one week , the police showed up at our door I had threw her boy friend out the night before, we had gotting him a job and he wouldnt take it so out he was. anyways he murredered a man, needless to say I moved tiffy out and shut down for awhile, and then my daughter ended up in drug rehab and I had to take care of her kids,, I had became so overwellmed,, I shut most people out so I could cope. during this time I ended up haveing 4 surgerys my right arm went num they said a carpell tunell of arm and they also cleaned up my right shoulder 8-05,, bone spures,
then in March I fell in the parking lot at work snow and ice, ended up with 11 screw's and a plate in left arm,, then had to have them taken out in August,, last March I was working over 40 hours field trip's exc,, well after summer brake was over a new guy was runnig the bus barn, and he not only took our trips away he took all our noon runs away,, I wasnt even getting 6 hours a day,, Joe Lost his Job that he had for a long time,, 10-8-08
he had gotten a small severance pay and I had some money to hold us over till we passed our truck driving class,, They gave Joe a gratuation certifacte ,, he allready had a class A CDL when he got there,, I saw for myself his shifting was for crap,, the school took the money the state gave them for joes schooling ,, and just past him, I dont think they should have,, Joe did drive an 18 wheeler in the town of Garland TX,, for a trash co,, but he said he floted the gears,, he did have a few accedents too when he worked for that co,,

as for me,, it was a three week coursse 1 week in the class room learnig hazmat info maps info exc, then the 2 week it was yard learning how to parrela and ally dock straight back,, I finely learned the straight back but side,, they said my driving was ok,, up shifting much better then my down,, the weather at the time in the yard went down to 20-30 and was raining,, I ended up sick I still went,, we would be in the yard at least 5 hour's and would have to waite in a line for a least one hour before we could even get into a truck to practices they gave me one more week and i being bad and 10 being great,, I asked my driving teacher
that I rated me a 4 1/2 she said I was right on,, well I had to be a 10 to pass the state driving test, so my time at the school ran out for me to improve,,,
of course my speeling and grhamer hasnt inproved much,, so I pray ya can over look that,, which I'm sure you will. I do belive you know the trucking world and know what your doing and you seem to have a lot of comon sence,, if you have free phone calling ya can call I do have free calling I'm sure ya have a phone.
call if ya want (PM me for my phone number) Thanks for writing that was nice.. From Dolores

Last edited by Scoe; 12-05-2008 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Edited out your phone number...not wise to give it out to everyone
Old 12-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Senior Board Member

Wow, it sounds like you have had a run of bad luck. I hope everything works out for you.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel View Post
This has to be one of the most bizzare topics I have ever perused here.....
More power to ya BigD..
I can already tell i dont have enough patience to pursue it any further.:roll:

Adapt and overcome.