User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Is there a way we could start a forum on this site????

I would love to have a site like this....especially when I do not want to talk to my husband :lol:. Sounds like there is enough of us!
Old 12-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Rookie
Default Some sites for Team info

http://www.truckingblog.net/

http://www.truckingblog.net/adventures_in_trucking/

http://www.angelandcroc.com/

http://www.cfidrivers.com/phpbb2/index.php
Look for posts made by tken, he posted about him and his wife's experiences going thru CDL school, CFI orientation, and they are now running team together.

http://jmayer6.tripod.com/
Old 12-28-2006, 04:41 AM
Rookie
Default Teamin' n truckin'

Flatbed teaming is good! Just finding a decent co. to keep you running. At least a truck that can do 80 to 85 mph where you can make some time. Those 68 mph co. trux sux of course some drivers shouldn't be driving over 55 mph. I guess I'm "Old School"running overloaded ,out of hours, the front door across Ohio. The good ole days of trucking are gone.When you could meet people and party and have fun.Nowadays it's backstabber or snitches, the benefits of working for small companies.....none of the above or owning your own truck not renting from the Prime J.B Schneider outlet store lose purchase plan.Truckers this day and age are worse than most 4 wheelers,good ones exist but the bad ones are plenty. We need to get back to the time when we would work together help one another and move the truck out of the fuel island and park and walk your fat lazy azz off it won't hurt you, be considerate. They build these travel centers not truck stops anymore that was a major downfall.but I haven't been out there in 2 yrs out of 22 driving local now.Kinda miss it KINDA NOT! My advice to you ladies out there... go union like Yellow,ABF,Roadway,Holland etc. make $60k to $70k a year or teaming is even better pay. Keep your record(s) clean,be professional,and take no bull.I for one have the upmost respect for lady truckers but when the reptile female truckers(ex-lizarado's) kinda ruin it for ya. Just like the dirtbag guys out there who don't have respect for themselves or anyone else.
Old 12-29-2006, 04:47 AM
Board Regular
Default Re: Teamin' n truckin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprwlr
Flatbed teaming is good! Just finding a decent co. to keep you running. At least a truck that can do 80 to 85 mph where you can make some time. Those 68 mph co. trux sux of course some drivers shouldn't be driving over 55 mph. I guess I'm "Old School"running overloaded ,out of hours, the front door across Ohio. The good ole days of trucking are gone.When you could meet people and party and have fun.Nowadays it's backstabber or snitches, the benefits of working for small companies.....none of the above or owning your own truck not renting from the Prime J.B Schneider outlet store lose purchase plan.Truckers this day and age are worse than most 4 wheelers,good ones exist but the bad ones are plenty. We need to get back to the time when we would work together help one another and move the truck out of the fuel island and park and walk your fat lazy azz off it won't hurt you, be considerate. They build these travel centers not truck stops anymore that was a major downfall.but I haven't been out there in 2 yrs out of 22 driving local now.Kinda miss it KINDA NOT! My advice to you ladies out there... go union like Yellow,ABF,Roadway,Holland etc. make $60k to $70k a year or teaming is even better pay. Keep your record(s) clean,be professional,and take no bull.I for one have the upmost respect for lady truckers but when the reptile female truckers(ex-lizarado's) kinda ruin it for ya. Just like the dirtbag guys out there who don't have respect for themselves or anyone else.
wow... all the nagativity...kinda glad your not on the road anymore :!:
Old 12-30-2006, 03:22 AM
Board Regular
Default Re: Teamin' n truckin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprwlr
I think he's right about the good ole days of trucking being gone, there are way too many restrictions now today, and too many jerks. In my opionion OTR trucking is not a good way to make a decent living anymore, and you have to work a lot more hours than any other job to make the same money. You are 100% right about making more money doing a union job than OTR, and at least you can have some kind of a home life

As for the reptile female drivers, I hate those women, they give all the rest of us women drivers that are acually trying to make an honest living a bad name, everytime I hear one of those sluts on the radio acting all stupid and flirty, I want to beat her over the head.

Anyway good luck to you all because it is a hell of a way to make a living
Old 12-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Board Regular
Default goodluck

goodluck
Old 01-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Rookie

Check out CFIdrivers.com under new users. I have startes a couple of threads re teaming with my wife, be happy to answer any questions or refer them to her. Good luck