View Poll Results: What is your goal for gross weekly revenue?
up to $5500 0 0%
$5500 - $6500 0 0%
$6500 - $7500 0 0%
over $8500 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2022, 04:23 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Dispatch Service - Absolutely everything you need

Hello Truckers,

I hope this text finds you well!

Finally we got open spots! We are accepting new carriers under our dispatch!

I would like to let you know what are we doing here: So basically, it is very similar to a dispatch service and your trucks would get a dedicated dispatcher, and routing and planning would be based on your goals and requirements. Every truck would be exploited to the maximum efficiency so which includes lowering the costs per mile and increasing* the rate per mile.

We offer a test period of one week and after that, if you decide to give us a chance, after we sign a contract - we act on behalf of your company and every load we book is going directly to you so we are not brokers and we are not taking anything from the load. We are just organizing your operations and your trucks along with your drivers.

There will be a one-page contract very short and precise, and under that contract here are the services we provide for a basic flat weekly fee per truck:

1. Searching, negotiating, and selecting loads on the SPOT market and from direct customers

2. Booking loads

3. Booking “loadout” and “towaway” trailers

4. Arranging permits for oversize and overweight loads

5. Paperwork involved in the booking process

6. Carrier packets

7. Detention, layovers, and any compensation requested from the entities involved in the trucking business

8. Small researches

9. Answering broker/dispatcher calls

10. Providing a weekly report of numbers with the following Monthly and quarterly reports as well.

11. Compliance consultations and operational help

12. Reputation building

All this would be for weekly fee, you will get your dispatcher who will be fully dedicated and will have time for all your trucking needs, as I probably mentioned there is a limit of a maximum of 5 trucks per dispatcher.

If you choose us to handle all your factoring, the rate would be $10 weekly per truck, regardless of the number of invoices.

Additional services we provide: MC and DOT registration (UCR and Designated agent hire included)

Biennial updates (MCS-150 filling)
Equipment inspection reminders along with customized checklist
Insurance quotes optimization
IFTA fillings (with keep trucking or GeoTab integration)
Setting up your company with Factoring company

Customized pricing (initial one-time payments) per our conversation:
MC and DOT registration - $300 for government fee
UCR -$68
Designated agent in each state hire - $75
Insurance quote optimized - per truck $100
Drug and alcohol clearinghouse registration and compliance setup for one year - $241
KYU Number registration and full account setup - $90
Our fee $200 for everything above
Total for services above including all government and FMCSA fees is $1,074.00
(steps above colored with red are required by federal law for any trucking company which wants to operate in interstate commerce)
Other then that we may have to obtain NYH permit for New York highway use (if we plan to go there), as well as New Mexico permit for the same purpose. But NM permit can be obtained for one trip transit when we need it.

Customized pricing - FLAT RATES PER WEEK for compliance tracking throughout the year.
Taking care of IFTA, Biennial updates, UCR renewals, EQ inspection reminders
Carrier setup packets
Total weekly flat rate per truck will be $100 if you want we to track renewals and report IFTA miles etc..

Please read some of the reviews our clients left about us:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kris...c1bc77ce1347,1,,,

If you have any questions or concerns, please do let me know, and I will be happy to discuss everything with you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,
Jacob Flint
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (417) 231-9008

Tags
booking loads, dispatch service, driver, owner operator