User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2014, 08:53 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile I can't solo drive anymore

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1398[/ATTACH] W/S/F 40 yr. looking to co-drive. Solo dry box exp. 9 months. Willing to learn flat bed and refer. Was in top 10 most weeks for mileage at company. Not looking for big company to work for. preferred owner operator. I have warrant in Florida for bounced check in 1997 that I haven't taken care of yet. Unfortunately Florida is off limits for me as of right now. 47 other states are good to go. Have passport if needed. Willing to stay out for a couple months at a time. Kids grown just a grand baby i like to see now and again. Home state SC. Have a speed warning for 59 in a 55 zone. Been attacked at truck stops twice. Last time was pretty brutal. Was in accident in June. Day after I got attacked at truck stop. was on my way home to recoup. Was discharged for accident. Got ticket down to 1 point on CDL for faulty equipment thru court. I would just feel safer if team driving. I'm not weak just not your average looking female truck driver and tend to be noticed. I just want to drive! I don't care for all the other bull****. Really love driving and the trucking life (just not the attacks) Also like to add I don't have jungle fever and I don't play for the same team so don't try.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (91.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Jodygirl; 09-05-2014 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Rookie

Uploaded pic
Old 03-11-2015, 02:21 AM
Rookie

Was wondering if you are still interested in driving.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

If you have outstanding warrants, I would think that any state that ran your CDL would find them. If that is the case, it could leave the owner of the truck in a very bad situation. I am curious as to why you have not taken care of those issues before now? It has been quite a few years ago.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:45 AM

a bounced check in 97 is probably off the records now.I would send them the money and forget it.A couple of bucks ain`t worth avoiding a state over
Old 06-03-2015, 04:54 AM
Senior Board Member

Jodygirl ~ it sounds like you've had a few bad experiences as a female trucker. I've driven with other females in the past and the only time they brought trouble our way was when they weren't dressed professional ... when they wore clothes like tight ***** jeans and low cut blouses ... they were mistaken for Lot Lizards and it always made it a challenge to go inside to eat or do laundry and etc. And needless to say I got off that truck as soon as we got back to the yard ! ... Maybe you should consider the way your dressing and possibly tone it down a bit. I've been out there many years and the truckers always treated me like a Lady, even going so far as to open the doors for me as I'm walking into a TS .. or at a Vendors. Then another one had trouble paying her bills and didn't take responsibility for her mistakes and ended up costing Me money - grrrr. . So I appreciate your 'honesty', but you need to consider changing how you present Yourself on the road because any other person that drives with you will have to deal with these issues and I doubt another driver is going to stay on the truck very long... The entire time I was on the road I Never had any problems with the other drivers ... but I walked with Pride and never tried to show off what God gave me. ... From what I've learned most O/O's want someone with more experience and doubt seriously they will trust you with their expensive equipment. They need for you to have the freedom to drive Any Where in the lower 48's ... that's the way to make the most money... Maybe the hwy isn't for you. You were very honest, so in turn I too shall be. Sorry if I seem harsh, but after the years of driving - there's no reason to be pressured by a male driver .. and Never a reason to not pay your fines and honor Your name. Good luck in the future, but take a good look at how you conduct yourself on the hwy and remember ~ Your Name is Only as good as you make it.

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 06-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Rookie

Not sure how a bounced check turns into a warrant, but coming from a family of a lot of cops, if you have a warrant in one state you have a warrant in all states. There's other ways to flag you but if its a real warrant then its everywhere. 1997? How's that still an issue?
Old 08-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Board Regular

Do you want a female or male co driver?
Old 07-16-2019, 07:57 PM
Rookie
Default Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodygirl View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1398[/ATTACH] W/S/F 40 yr. looking to co-drive. Solo dry box exp. 9 months. Willing to learn flat bed and refer. Was in top 10 most weeks for mileage at company. Not looking for big company to work for. preferred owner operator. I have warrant in Florida for bounced check in 1997 that I haven't taken care of yet. Unfortunately Florida is off limits for me as of right now. 47 other states are good to go. Have passport if needed. Willing to stay out for a couple months at a time. Kids grown just a grand baby i like to see now and again. Home state SC. Have a speed warning for 59 in a 55 zone. Been attacked at truck stops twice. Last time was pretty brutal. Was in accident in June. Day after I got attacked at truck stop. was on my way home to recoup. Was discharged for accident. Got ticket down to 1 point on CDL for faulty equipment thru court. I would just feel safer if team driving. I'm not weak just not your average looking female truck driver and tend to be noticed. I just want to drive! I don't care for all the other bull****. Really love driving and the trucking life (just not the attacks) Also like to add I don't have jungle fever and I don't play for the same team so don't try.
Hi would like to team drive with you can we talk
Old 04-25-2020, 03:32 PM
Rookie

Have you gotten your warent fixed? Have you gotten anymore experience?