User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Looking to Team Up. Northern Va to West Coast & anywhere in between.

Hello and God Bless. My name is Dana. I am a 51-year-old man that is trying to get back into the Trucking Industry. I live in Northern Virginia. I have been out of the seat for around 5 years now running a “Website Design and Small Home Improvement Company”. I have held a Class A CDL for over 20 years. I am looking to get into the Long Haul part of the industry. Coast to coast and all areas in between including Canada.

I am self reliant as well as self-supporting. (I have money in the bank and no credit card debt). I am looking to rack up miles and not hang out at truck stops except for personal hygiene needs. I have Triple, Double and Tanker Endorsements even though I have never driven this type of rig. I have a very good driving record. In Va they use the point system. From -5 (very bad) to +5 (very good). I have a +4. I have received 1 ticket for a no turn on red in the last ten years. I have no felonies or outstanding debt of any kind. I have no problem eating out of a fridge for a few days in a row. I am a smoker. I am pretty well “Drama Free”.

Most of my driving career has been local driving running car carriers, low boys, flat beds and Tow Trucks. (Moving Equipment). I am a firm believer that “If the tires aren’t rolling no money is being made”. I would love to hook up with someone running flatbeds or lowboys.

I am sure that I can qualify to do Canadian runs & TWIC since I did hold a Hazmat Endorsement a few years back. I will check into those two requirements as the need arises. You can contact me at [email protected].

Last edited by Dana; 01-09-2013 at 08:10 PM.