User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default TEAM WITH ME

Im constantly getting team offer's and currently do; so i need you today! Everyone welcome! More on me at my WWW button below!
Old 04-23-2008, 09:04 PM

SO whats the deal? I have seen your ads looking for work for awhile now. It isn't that hard to find work? or are you holding out for the dream job?
Old 04-23-2008, 09:15 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

I was going to ask the same thing. What's keeping you from getting a job?

Old 04-23-2008, 11:19 PM
Rookie

LOL! Understandable. JUST off my last tractor. The black Mack @ my Site. [threw rod bearings putting owner out'a biz] I dont post here when i get a job due to jumping up and packing, traveling to tractor then workin 14 hour days. Only when im between jobs which is often since last year when the freight recession and fuel/freight Rates started getting suffacatingly strangling. Last 5 O/Os [my bosses-american familys] i've been with 'in a row' went under Im fighting going Company as long as i can not that im against them at all. It's just the way certain men are raised i guess. I never know when my next O/O will stay in biz cause many of them will, and i wont give up on Independents. I go down when they do; i thrive when they do. And many baby boomer O/Os are increasing their demand for Team Drivers in their tractors daily. My next 1 could very easily instantly be mine and my team mates permanant 1. I even roll down the window when passing gas. Your Site ROCK'S admin! Your Point's above are a must! Call me now anytime 24/7s if you need a Driver!