User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Any Takers?

Cool down, take a deep breath, and focus on top third of Anatomy -- this CDL lady with zip experience will team-drive WITHOUT PAY. Looking for a MATURE and SOLVENT, legitimate O/O to just look after covering insurance, two meals a day plus coffee breaks, and twice weekly showers. Have a good attitude, and no demands for 'special privileges' -- in that regard, to put it gently, I have a medical exemption anyways.

But I mean it. I'll drive WITHOUT PAY, or YOU CAN POCKET WHATEVER. I just need a good solid year of driving on my record. And I have no 'home time' requirements. CDL out of Missouri.

You can be sure I'll check YOU out fully first. As for me, I'm friendly, upbeat, and no way an embarrassing partner to a sharp guy on the road over 40. Be clean and decent, with no jealous 'others'.
Old 12-06-2007, 02:33 AM
Rookie
Default driver...

hey call me about your post when you recieve this thanks

rob
302-745-6254
Old 12-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Rookie

hi there
if you are looking for a job driving and getting paid then you can come and work for my company.
we drive team from southeast to west coast.
if you really want to work and are willing to leave missouri for a while then you have found the place.my email is [email protected]