User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2007, 06:43 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default looking running mate then iraq

hello im looking for running mate here in in the states was in the fleece program dont like it, i want to make a lil money and experience before going to kbr then to iraq to support our troops there, im 36 young guy and clean and not alot of baggage just want to run as much as much as possible 6-8 months my email is::: [email protected] send a note out so we can discuss further and make some money take care god bles
Old 03-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Rookie

Hello. My name is Christopher E Cole. I have in total about 4 month's driving.That would incloude trainning and around three weeks OTR. This sounds corney but I was a Navy Sea Bee up until 2000 when I was discharged due to helth issues. I was not able to rejoin my ship mates and since the war started two of my nephiew's and one neice have gone to war. I am chopming at the bit to do somthing and driving in support of our troops is what I have in mind. What do I need to do to get there? Any info is apreceated.
Old 03-19-2007, 12:39 AM
Rookie

Here is the link http://www.kbr.com/ for KBR recurting , It would be best to make one of there job fairs because it is almost impossable to get hired from there web jobs
Old 06-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl71
Here is the link http://www.kbr.com/ for KBR recurting , It would be best to make one of there job fairs because it is almost impossable to get hired from there web jobs
That is Very True