Old 04-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Team Up with me Make lots of $$$ up to a $1,000 a week

Looking to hire a team driver
Smokers Only
Need a Male driver to run team with me.
I pay $700 a week to start$$ Up to $1,000 After you have proven to me you can run.
6000 to 8000 miles a week
Requirments: 2yrs+ exp. Hazmat and Doubles/tripples.
Must be able to pass a Physical and drug Test. All potental employees must first be approved by my company I am leased on to. Small company good people. I run east coast to west coast and back ever week mainly along the I-40 route I avarage 3000 + miles a week by myself. I drive an 07 Freightliner Columbia in good shape less than 500,000 miles no scratches dents or dammage and I like to keep it that way
Seriuse Drivers Only
If interested leave a meassage!!! More miles = More
$$$$$

About me:
I've been driving for 5 yrs I am easy to get along with. I am a Joker and I like my O&A. I could care less about home time the road is my home. If you need home time where u live things can be arranged I understands peoples needs.
Last thing I dont get the internet everyday to check things and I dont no if I should leave my email address here or what I no I am not supposed to leave a phone number so I guess you can just reply. Ahhh Screew it here is my email address [email protected] I will get back to you when I can.