User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2007, 06:53 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Interstate Distributors Training program

Interested in information about Interstate Distributors, Tacom WA. training program. I recently cantacted them and am waiting for info to come in the mail. there website doesn't give much info. Anything would help. I was told they have a driver training facility in New Mexico. 30 days in classroom. and then put in truck with a trainer. company paid for as long as employed for minimum of 1 year. thanks for any help you can offer.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:21 PM

Interstate is a good company

first they use autoshift trucks, this is easier to drive but from an initial training standpoint it will limit you if you can not shift a manual transmission.

solos get volvos or columbias, all have 1100 watt inverters wired with 3 sets of 110v outlets.

The New Mexico Terminal is in Tucumcari off I40
not much there and the terminal is not as nice as Lebanon,TN, Tacoma,WA or Fontana,CA
http://truckerweatherwatch.org