User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default tmc info

hello i am new to all of this and i was wondering about tmc
i dont have my cdl yet but i was wondering if they take people like me without a cdl and help them get them or do you need you cdl first ?
and do u have to pay upfront

thanks for any info
Old 09-04-2007, 02:35 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: tmc info

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg2007
hello i am new to all of this and i was wondering about tmc
i dont have my cdl yet but i was wondering if they take people like me without a cdl and help them get them or do you need you cdl first ?
and do u have to pay upfront

thanks for any info
There is an extensive TMC string on this board, that may answer many of your questions. Just have to wade some of the usual BS.

As far as your CDL, you will have to go through a driving school first and get your CDL. TMC recognizes training from several schools, you will just have to make sure that the school you choose is on the list. Contact a recruiter with TMC to find out which schools may be in your area.

From what I have heard from what I feel as honest drivers, SAGE seems to be the tops and most comprehensive. Have also heard good about PDTI or is PTDI, hmm.

What part of the country do you live in? If you have specific questions, feel free to e-mail or pm me, I will be more than happy to answer them, and dispell any rumours (usually).
Principles are, without question, the fastest way to what I want."
Author Unknown

OOIDA