User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2016, 04:43 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default WeBoost Drive 4G-X OTR

Wilson Electronics has come out with a new cell signal booster that was built specifically for the OTR world. Gone are the days of buying carrier specific boosters! I've installed one into my 2014 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution and I'm out testing it now on the road. I'll post up a performance review here in a couple weeks.

In the mean time, I thought I'd let y'all know about it now that it's launched and for sale. You can find it here: http://bit.ly/298qAm4

...and y'all can see the unboxing and install over on my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1XBMNCC9fc

Stay tuned!! .... Performance review coming in a couple weeks!

Thanks for letting me share this with you!
Old 05-26-2020, 01:46 PM
Rookie
Default Signal Booster

Well, they keeping coming out with newer and better cell signal boosters. Here's the next new one: https://www.signalbooster.com/produc...signal-booster
Old 07-21-2021, 04:00 PM
Rookie

This is an old thread, but times have changed.I think it would be convenient to just buy a router using a SIM card.
Old 07-21-2021, 06:20 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortizfugh View Post
This is an old thread, but times have changed.I think it would be convenient to just buy a router using a SIM card.
I think that the router will not be so convenient because of the frequent change of location. I once used a router from Huawei, which used a SIM card. It was extremely inconvenient because the router needed constant charging. In addition, there are areas in our country where the quality of mobile Internet is extremely low.I also had problems with Boost Mobile Data.I had to get the SIM card out of the router and insert it into my phone to fix the problems. The SIM card was simply blocked at one point. I had to try to contact an Internet service provider. Then restart the phone, re-unlock the SIM card. It is better not to use such routers.

Last edited by ginacornis; 07-22-2021 at 08:50 AM.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:22 AM
BANNED
Rookie

Communication is an integral part of custom software development https://mlsdev.com. Without communication, the entire project can fail and can impact your budget. With regular communication, the development team can develop a clear roadmap for the project and estimate its timelines accurately. For example, if you need a custom software application for your website, you can share details about your needs with the developers, and they can give you their opinions. It's also important that the project team understands your business objectives and the timeframes involved.

Last edited by Tirionl; 04-20-2022 at 11:49 AM.