User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Trucking software for company driver

I'm looking for a program to help a company driver keep track of what load I took where, tolls, scales, stuff like that. I'm currently using my "Write It In A Notebook" method and its served me well these past 8 years but I'm looking to upgrade. I have a laptop and android phone so let me know if you found anything worth downloading/buying.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:27 AM
Senior Board Member

Drivers Daily Log does a pretty good job for stuff like that (as well as being able to do your logs). Drivers Daily Log Program (DDL) - ddlsoftware.com - Trucker's Duty Status Log Software and more. Includes New USA 2005 & Canada 2007 Rules.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:37 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Truckers Helper has a driver's version www.thetruckerhelper.com . I have checked out the larger program. The fleet or carrier program has a lot in it but some find it a little complex to use. One that I prefer is Trucknpro www.trucknpro . It can be used by a company driver or owner operator with a number of trucks. One of the main features that I like is the simplicity. You can plug in all of your trip information and see the profit and loss on each trip and year to date. You can use as many or few features of the program as you wish. If you plan on buying a truck later, you could track all of your operational costs in this program and it would give you an idea of what it would cost to run your own truck. Both have online demo's or trial version so that you can check them out before buying. I have recommended trucknpro to a number of owner operators and most seem to like the program.