User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2008, 06:53 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Mostly For The Ladies

I heard the old joke about how you can tell the difference between a lady truck driver and a princess. ( The princess has a canopy over her bed and the lady trucker has a can-0-pee under her bed. )

If you are on a truck, you know what it's like to be in a place where there is no bathroom. And also there are other times when you pull into a place really late at night or in the early dawn hours, and the only parking spot is way in the back of the truckstop. If youre in a place like Laredo, Tx. You dont want to be out at night walking to the bathroom.

Some of you ladies may have already found this, but I bought a little potty in the camping section at walmart. It's actually a little bucket with a toilet seat on it. It has an inner lid that holds your toilet paper. The outer lid keeps it from spilling and it has a wide bottom on it so it wont turn over. It slides right up under the bed.

I put a small kitchen bag inside it ; underneath the toilet seat. That makes it easier to just take it out and properly discard it. (that way nobody sees you emptying a pee bucket)

Also I like the "blue" ocean scent pine-sol. I pour just a little in there, and that keeps things nice & pleasant until you can empty it. But this little 'toilet' has been a GREAT thing to have on the truck. It's better than what the guys do. ops:
Old 10-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Rookie
Default For ladies only

Lady Truckers out there there is a portable toilet for you its called the Hassock Portable Toilet and get the PTT Wag Bags to go with it and all you have to throw away is a bag that you roll up and it is sfe to put in the trash barrel. The wag bags have a powder in it that turns the waste into jel so there is no smell or spills Basspro shop has both, or Campmor has both if you only use it once & a while it will last for long time. I'm the wife of a trucker and this is what we use on the truck.