User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2008, 02:45 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtc_Is_Hell
Did you back into a hogan truck at about 12:30 in the mourning about a year ago? Hit my passenger side steps when trying to get in that impossible last spot? At least 10 trucks attempted to get in, but they seen it wasn't gonna work, but a marten driver managed to get in, but I got rocked in the process.
It wasn't me, I swear. Who needs steps on the passenger side anyways. :P
Old 05-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK THE TRUCKER
Quote:
Did you back into a hogan truck at about 12:30 in the mourning about a year ago? Hit my passenger side steps when trying to get in that impossible last spot? At least 10 trucks attempted to get in, but they seen it wasn't gonna work, but a marten driver managed to get in, but I got rocked in the process.
He looked just like the photo on your Myspace. Anyways we got out and talked about it and he said he was sorry and had been looking for a spot for a while and I told him don't worry about the steps I'll just report it happened when I was showering.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Rookie

Well, thanks for all the feedback folks. I decided to go with the Coleman, as that's what the local WalMart had. Now to go get some goodies to go in the cooler.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK THE TRUCKER
Quote:
He looked just like the photo on your Myspace. Anyways we got out and talked about it and he said he was sorry and had been looking for a spot for a while and I told him don't worry about the steps I'll just report it happened when I was showering.
I was running local about 1 year ago, I feel sorry for anybody that looks like me! 8) 8)
Old 06-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

I have a small '6 or 12 pack' style Rubbermaid that I used for a while when running team. Now that the heat is back, I have considered putting it in my current daycab. How much should I be concerned about battery drain? I am considering leaving it in the cab for the dayshift driver to use. Will it drain the batteries over a weekend or a little longer? Sounds like the one that you have Malakai. Has the two cup holders on at the front? Any thoughts anyone?