User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2018, 12:23 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default shipex

To start things off I just want people to know I am not a recruiter I am just a driver for the company. we are looking for drivers that have 18 months of OTR and good driving record. They offer a salary pay to all drivers. Starting off pay is $60,000 a year plus bonuses. They have a rider and pet policy, the pet can be in the truck at day one, the rider can be in the truck after 30 days being with the company. The trucks get switched out at 24 months. All trucks have power inverters, fridge, free xm radio. They also have optal idle instead of apu. If you have any questions please feel free to message me on facebook or call or text me 5856100336. my name is keelen yanda
Old 12-29-2018, 05:20 PM
Senior Board Member

You should've stated if speaking English is required, it's obvious to me that it's as I have had a few of Shipex "drivers" just shove the bills at me and not understand when I tell them they need to go to the back of the building. Such a simple thing and last I knew it was a law!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 01-01-2019, 02:24 PM
Rookie
Default Shipex

I haven’t met a driver here that can’t speak English. Some shippers and receivers need to make clear signs of where to check in. If it’s our first time there and they don’t send it with the load info we have no idea where to go. Shippers and receivers think that we should know everything. Then again a shipper should know how to load a trailer without wasting our clocks on having to scale multiple times to try to get it legal to take down the road. Been to several places that have no idea how to load a trailer and ask the drivers how to load it. If you don’t know you shouldn’t be operating a forklift to load trailers.