User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2007, 12:54 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default OREGON COAST -- HOME NIGHTS AND OFF WEEKENDS

We are a small family owned Trucking Company looking for a quality driver who will take care of the equipment, treat the motoring public with respect, and stay for the long term.

The pay will be exceptionally good for a quality driver who will maintain the truck and promote a good image for our company.

We are on the Oregon coast and the job is day cab belly dumping and the occasional lowboy load. The truck isn't new, but it's a nice looking Kenworth W900b.
[/b]
Old 04-13-2007, 01:05 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Super ModeratorSenior Board Member

Where on the coast? It's only 300+ miles long. Home daily would imply that someone should live within a reasonable distance from your terminal. 8)

Old 08-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Rookie
Talking Trucking Job

Hi. I and my wife are long time Oregon residents with a passion for living on the coast. I am 36yrs old now and have been going to the coast since I was 15. I tried living in Seaside and had a wonderful home while working at Safeway and going to lineman school. Unfortunately bills needed to be paid so after getting my cdl I moved up to the oil fields of ND/MT. I am currently being looked at for a one yr contract with a major freight line to pay for my school and work for them for a year. My point is I would really rather work for you. If the option was there. My family and I desperately miss the coast..love crabbing, fishing and everything about it. Problem is there's almost no decent jobs there, however I thought once I worked for this company I might be able to transfer back that way. Even so it still wouldn't get me to the coast which I love. It would be in Portland somewhere. I love to drive, and love big rigs. I also love the Oregon Coast. So this is the reason why I want to come to work for you. If you are interested I'd love to talk to you per phone, send me an e-mail and I'll shoot you my number. I have all endorsements. [email protected] And thanks for your time.

Last edited by lane; 08-08-2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: key word
Old 08-09-2012, 01:40 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Super ModeratorSenior Board Member

Hey, that ad for an Oregon coast truck driver was posted back in April of 2007. They might not still be in business let alone still looking for a driver.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:55 AM
Rookie

I am 56 years old, managing an RV Park and Resort in Beatty, NV and am ready to finally get to the Oregon Coast. Fell in love with it 15 years ago while building an airship in one of Tillamooks huge hangars...I was there for nearly 6 months and promised myself to return for the "duration". I'd gladly send you any resumes and have excellent references...I'd like to make sure this position is still open and a bit more about the location(s), housing, etc. My office Phone is 775.553.9702. Email would also be fine, Thanks - Hope to hear from you...Sincerely, Marc C. Cota
Old 05-09-2013, 04:11 AM
Rookie

May 8, 2013

Hi Scott or ?, my name is Laura Holland. I was wondering if your belly dump/lowboy job is still available? I grew up in Oregon but have been in the ND Oilfield for the past few years with my son and my business. I am the Owner and Operator of my 04 Peterbilt 379 Tractor...and we have had enough of the cut throat hussle-bussle...long gaps to get paid...the brutal winters...and the daily hike of cost of living in North Dakota. I drove my truck here last week and I am living in my motorhome coach in an RV park in Coburg, OR at the present time. I have family in the area but my son and I would love to live on the coast where he can go to Jr High and High school...and I can have a job where I'm home at night...and not working 16 to 20 hr days! (We were DOT Oilfield log exempt). If you could help me out here or know of any other contacts along the Oregon Coast, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm open for suggestion...my tractor or your outfit w/belly dump...chip truck...livestock...flatbed...or tanker. I have my Class A w/Air Brakes/Hazmat/Tanker/Dbl-Trpl...and a clean MVR. Thank you for your time...feel free to call me or give# to a referral at 701-509-9757. Thanks again...Laura Holland