Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Cressler Trucking out of Shippensburg, PA (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/39619-cressler-trucking-out-shippensburg-pa.html)

Hawkjr 02-28-2010 04:39 PM

Cressler Trucking out of Shippensburg, PA

Hey I'm Just Curious About Those Folks... I'm not going to make a move until the summer when i turn 23 so i was just curious about them... Double R or anyone else in that area know about them

Orangetxguy 02-28-2010 04:46 PM

Cressler Trucking, Inc.

Hawk...Cressler is the dry van division of Keen Transport

Heavy Haul, Specialized Carrier, Construction Equipment, Specialized Transportation, Modifications, Heavy Haul, Carrier, Keen Transport,

Hawkjr 02-28-2010 06:17 PM

yeah i seen that on the website and i know there Pete's are identical that ive seen on the interstate... the pay scale is decent for a OTR company and nice equipment that ive seen so far, i use to run up through PA with them a lot but they also have flatbeds which im interested in both.. but i guess im looking to hear from someone with in the inside.. guy said home on weekends and if not on weekends they work something out where you come home on a tuesday go back out friday and get off the follow friday so it sounds like a decent place but recruiters are shady so who knows...

Double R 02-28-2010 06:25 PM

See thier trucks every monday when I'm on 81 heading to Chambersburg but never talked to any of them. I keep my ears open and let you know if I hear anything good or bad.

freebirdrfd 03-04-2010 12:07 AM

I worked for them for a short period of time about 7 years ago or so. Hated it !!!!!!!!!! I told my driver manager that i could make more money at McDonald's. I gave my 2 weeks notice, on the Friday that i was to turn the truck in i was doing a multi stop in Ohio and Indiana. They asked me pick up a load out side of Chicago by a certain time. I told them that i didn't have enough time to make it there, my driver manager told me not to worry about it, that somebody would be waiting for me. So i roll up to this place and the security guard looks at his watch and says that nobody is there, I said ya somebody is here waiting for me, and he said everybody is gone for the weekend. (Remember that this is supposed to be my last day at cressler). So i sent a message on the quelcom, and got a reply that said " looks like you got screwed"... so i called in on the phone and he said " I guess it looks like you got screwed" we won't have anything for you until monday or maybe even tuesday... Needless to say that I didn't get screwed ;)

Jackrabbit379 03-04-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebirdrfd (Post 476164)
So i sent a message on the quelcom, and got a reply that said " looks like you got screwed"... so i called in on the phone and he said " I guess it looks like you got screwed" we won't have anything for you until monday or maybe even tuesday... Needless to say that I didn't get screwed ;)

:eek2:
I'm guessing that load didn't get loaded? :lol:

freebirdrfd 03-06-2010 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379 (Post 476198)
:eek2:
I'm guessing that load didn't get loaded? :lol:

You guessed correct ;)

Jackrabbit379 03-06-2010 04:57 AM

Shame shame....we all know your name.

That wasn't very nice. :p